If you're running Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
Please read this guide.
If you're running Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or 10.7 (Lion)
You can indeed add Google Calendars to Blotter. Since Blotter simply grabs data from iCal, you need to set up your Google Calendar in iCal. There are two ways you can add your Google Calendar to iCal. The easiest way is to simply add your calendar in 'read-only' mode. This means that you can only see your calendar events, but not make changes to your events.
To add your calendar in 'read-only'-mode, follow these steps:
In Google Calendar
- Log into your Google Calendar.
- Go to 'Settings' in the upper right-hand corner and select 'Calendar Settings'.
- Go to the 'Calendars'-tab.
- Click on the calendar you want to access.
- Scroll down to 'Private Address.'
- Right-click on the green iCal icon and select 'Copy Link.'
- Start iCal.
- Go to the 'Calendar'-menu and select 'Subscribe.'
- Right-click on the text-field and select 'Paste.'
- Press 'Subscribe'.
Your Google Calendar should now show up in Blotter.
As mentioned earlier, there are two ways you can add your Google Calendar to iCal. The second way is a bit more complicated to set up, but it will allow you to add calendar events directly in iCal and have it synched with your Google Calendar. The steps on how to add your calendar in 'read-write' mode to iCal are pretty well documented in this article over at Google's help-page.